Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
COMPOS MENTIS LEGAL PRACTITIONERS presents the DAFE AKPEDEYE SAN ESSAY COMPETITION for Law Students across all Nigerian Universities.
The Competition opens on the 4th of March 2021 and closes on the 11th of April 2021 at 11:59pm . Winners will be announced on the 16th of May 2021.
Applicants are to register their entry by filling the form below.
Drake’s 2018 ‘In My Feelings’, the Proliferated Shiggy Dance, and Copyright Considerations – The Nigerian Perspective.
Entries will be disqualified if they fail to meet any of the following requirements:
- The competition is open to only Law Students of all Universities in Nigeria.
- Entrants must be enrolled in the undergraduate study of Law in any of the Nigerian Universities and must have commenced study as at the date of entry. Entrants will be required to upload evidence of studentship (Faculty of Law or Law students’ body Identity Card)
- Entries must not exceed 2000 words, and entries must be in Times New Roman and Font size 12. Exceeding the word count will result in automatic disqualification.
- Entries must be written in English Language, and all non-English language maxims and expressions must be italicised.
- Only one entry per participant is allowed. Once an entry is submitted, entrants will not have the opportunity to revise it. Please carefully check and improve your writing before submitting the final copy, and also ensure that all supplementary information is filled in correctly (name, contact details, etc.)
- The Firm maintains a strict rule against plagiarism.
- Final documents should not include the entrant’s personal details including name, age, school or country. This information should be inputted upon entry.
- The final copy submitted for the competition must be the entrant’s own original work. This does not rule out input or assistance from others but does exclude group entries.
- Essays can only be uploaded as a Microsoft Word document (.doc or docx) or in PDF format (.pdf). The online platform does not accept Google Docs (.gdoc), Pages documents (.pages) or other word processor formats. Note: if the firm is unable to find or open your entry file (either through an incorrect format or upload error), your entry may not be considered in the competition.
- All entries must be written on and relevant to the supplied theme.
- All entries must be submitted by 11th April, 2021. Any entry submitted later than this date is deemed disqualified.
- All entrants retain their copyright for the entries submitted. However, by entering the Essay Competition, each contestant consents to the use of his/her name, and/or pieces or parts thereof in any advertisements, educational materials, corpus research or media and publicity carried out or produced by Compos Mentis Legal Practitioners.
- We suggest that entrants retain a copy of their original work as regretfully, we are unable to return or provide copies of submitted entries.
Let’s Get Started – Fill the Entry Form BelowEntry is closed. See Winners of the Competition on our Company News Page Soon. Thank You.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.