Compos Mentis Chambers (CMC) is a leading indigenous law firm. Established in 1985, CMC has a proven track record of providing cutting-edge legal services in both domestic and cross-border related matters, to individuals, corporations, multinationals and state-owned enterprises across a range of industry sectors as well as financial institutions and governments.
With three dedicated offices in Warri, Lagos and Abuja, we are differentiated by our geographical reach, independence and the quality of our legal services. We draw on our unique knowledge of the Nigerian business environment and in-depth understanding of the socio-political climate to advise clients on a wide range of legal issues.
Compos Mentis Chambers is an ultra-modern firm of legal practitioners and Notaries Public established by Dafe Akpedeye SAN OFR, FCI.Arb in response to the need to deliver pristine legal services that meet the versatility and dynamism of the information and communication age, in addition to the ingrained and sacred tradition of the ancient profession and practice of law.
“ to provide excellent and prompt service which, more than anything else, is the hallmark of faithful worship at the temple of service.”
-Dafe Akpedeye – SAN, OFR, FCI.Arb
“To be the leading, most trusted and respected law firm recognized by our clients for reliable, ethical, high-quality legal representation.”
- Create personal and business value for our clients by providing best-in-class, timely, regnant legal advice.
- Maintain an organizational culture of excellence that makes Compos Mentis the employer of choice.
- Positively impact the quality of life in our communities through appropriate engagement and support of sustainable development.
- We display high ethical values and candour in our work processes.
- We are committed to the wellbeing and professional development of our people.
Service to Clients
- We work collaboratively with clients to achieve their set goals.